Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Cubs were a hardscrabble all-black semi-pro team that included past and future members of the Negro League's Detroit Stars, including pitcher Charlie Justice (#2).
- Made in the USA
- Independent Negro Leagues
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1935 by the Detroit Cubs
- Authentic gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Black soutache trim on facing
- Black felt Detroit on front
- Black felt bear with white #2 on left sleeve
- Black felt #2 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: DET35R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.