Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1930 Denver White Elephants ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine green wool broadcloth, felt "WE"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# DWE30C
League: Independent Negro Leagues Team
History: The White Elephants were one of dozens of clubs Satchel Paige pitched for in his peripatetic career.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.