IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
- Made in the USA
- Genuine travel gray wool broadcloth, royal blue-white-royal blue soutache
- Royal blue button
- Embroidered duck emblem in cream on royal blue felt
- Standard visor in royal blue wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: DAY42C
League: Middle Atlantic League
History: Dayton was affiliated with the Brooklyn Dodgers and managed by Howard “Ducky” Holmes. The Ducks finished second in the MAL standings, 1 ½ games behind the Charleston Senators. Interestingly, a young outfielder by the name of Walter Alston led the league in home runs and RBIs, playing for Springfield in the Cardinals organization. Although Alston would famously go on to manage the Dodgers for twenty-three seasons, his MLB playing career consisted of a single at-bat for the Cards in 1936.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.