Columbus Jets 1961 Home Jersey
History: Representing Columbus, Ohio, as the Triple-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, the '61 Jets won 94 games to claim the International League pennant. Leading the way for the Jets was a young first baseman Donn Clendenon, who hit 22 home runs during the campaign. Eight years later, while playing with the 1969 New York “Amazin’ Mets”, Clendenon would hit three home runs in a five-game World Series victory against the Baltimore Orioles, winning the World Series MVP award.
- Made in the USA
- International League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1961 by the Columbus Jets
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Royal trim. Two on facing one on each sleeve
- Royal felt #7 on right chest custom royal felt Jets on left chest
- Columbus Jets patch on left sleeve
- Royal felt #7 on back
- Item #: COL61H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.