IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with felt "C" logo
- Soft short visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: COL11C
League: South Atlantic League
History: In 1911 the Columbia Gamecocks of Columbia, SC changed their name to the Columbia Commies (short for Commissioners). They went 38-28 in the first half of the South Atlantic League season (third of eight teams) then won the second half title at 39-21 before losing to the Columbus Foxes in the championship match-up.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.