Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1941 Clearing Question Marks ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with cream felt question mark emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "CLEARING ?" embroidered lettering on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Item# CQMFC
History: The origin of this team is as mysterious as the question mark on the hat. All we have is a newspaper article from 1941 announcing that the stadium was being dedicated in Chicago's Clearing neighborhood at 62nd Street and Central Avenue, and that the park was being built by members of the Clearing softball team, who hoped to play a schedule of five nights a week in their new stadium. Also, the lighting system was patterned after the one in Comiskey Park. Other than a couple of pictures of the park, whose sign broadly boasted "Home of the Question Marks", and a color picture of a jacket belonging to the team, we know very little.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.