- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage red wool broadcloth
- Embroidered "Cincinnati Comets" patch
- Standard royal visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item #: CINSC
League: American Soccer League
History: The Comets brought a pro soccer championship to the Queen City on 1972, when they topped the undefeated New York Greeks 2-1 in the ASL's title game. Cincinnati was led by 16 year-old Costa Rican Ringo Cantillo.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.