Low stock: 1 left
History: The Dragons (sometimes transliterated as "Daragons" on their uniforms) started out as the Nagoya Club in 1936. Michio Nishizawa pitched 28 complete innings in one game in 1942 against the Taiyo Whales (Japan, like the U.S., continued professional baseball throughout World War II). The Dragons nickname was first adopted in 1947.
- Made in the USA
- Japanese Central League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1969 by the Chunichi Dragons
- Authentic powder blue baseball wool flannel
- Felt number 8 on front and back
- Trim on collar and sleeves
- Royal blue on white felt "Chunichi" on front
- Dragon sleeve patch
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: CHU69R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.