Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Seattle Metropolitans ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Kelly green wool broadcloth, cream felt shamrock logo with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Gold and Kelly green embroidered AHA logo on the right side
- Item# CSHHC
League: American Hockey Association
History: The Shamrocks were owned by Hall of Famer James Norris, who put and AHA team in Chicago after being spurned by the NHL. When the Shamrocks won the AHA title in 1932, Norris petitioned the trustees to be able to compete for the Stanley Cup (which had been open to non-NHL teams until 1926), but was rejected. Norris then purchased the NHL’s bankrupt Detroit Falcons, renamed them the Red Wings, and took his best Shamrocks players with him.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.