MED - Chicago American Giants 1936 Authentic Jacket
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT & SAVE!
History: Founded by Rube Foster in 1911, the Chicago American Giants was one of the strongest franchises in black baseball. They won the Negro National League title from 1920 through 1922 and remained dominant throughout the decade. The Negro League team was active into the 1950s.
- Made in the USA
- Negro American League
- Exact reproduction of the the team jacket worn by the Chicago American Giants in 1936
- 100% wool body
- Cream leather sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Snap front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: CAG36J