Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Description: An authentic Chicago American Giants home flannel from 1935. Vintage White wool body with felt lettering on the chest and the back.
- Made in the USA
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1935 by the Chicago American Giants
- Authentic Vintage White wool flannel
- Red and black trim on collar and sleeves
- Red on black felt "AMERICAN GIANTS" Tiffany-style lettering on the chest
- Red on black felt "9" on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: CAG35H
League: Negro American League
History: Founded by Rube Foster in 1911, the Chicago American Giants was one of the strongest franchises in Black baseball. They won the Negro National League title from 1920 through 1922 and remained dominant throughout the decade. The Negro League team was active into the 1950s.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.