Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1959 Brown University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with white embroidered "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BRN59C
History: Wilfred "Lefty" Lefebvre coached the Brown Bears Baseball team for 15 years from 1949 - 1964. He led the Bears to eight winning seasons and the only Ivy League Baseball title Brown has ever won in 1952. Before coaching he played for the Boston Red Sox and is one of 31 players in MLB history to hit a Home Run in his first at bat. It was on the first pitch too and the only four-bagger of his career.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.