Brooklyn Royal Giants 1919 Home Jersey
History: Although Rube Foster's Negro National League in 1920 is generally considered the first organized Black league, an earlier attempt was made with the oddly-named National Association of Colored Baseball Clubs of the United States and Cuba, of which the Royal Giants were a charter member in 1907. The Royal Giants won the title of the four-team league in 1908 and 1909. After the league folded in 1910, the team (named after Brooklyn's Royal Cafe) reverted to an independent schedule before joining the Eastern Colored League in 1923. Home games were played at Dexter Park, home field of the Brooklyn Bushwicks.
- Made in the USA
- Eastern Colored League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1919 by the Brooklyn Royal Giants
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Sun collar, elbow length sleeves
- Royal felt Brooklyn on front
- RG Felt Lettering on Sleeve
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: BRG19H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.