IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1959 Brooklyn College ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine burgundy wool broadcloth with gold felt "B"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BKC59C
History: The most famous player to come out of Brooklyn College was Marius Russo. "The Kid from Long Island" had a short career with the Yankees in which he performed admirably for 4 years earning himself 2 World Series rings in 1941 and 1943 before joining the army.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.