IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1949 Brooklyn Bushwicks ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt "B" emblem on the front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Bushwicks" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BSHFC
League: Independent Team
History: The Bushwick club was the top semi-pro team in New York, at a time when semi-pro baseball was of a very high quality.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.