MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: For decades promoter Max Rosner's Bushwicks were the crown jewel of New York's thriving semi-pro baseball scene. They played in their own stadium –– Dexter Park, which was actually located in Woodhaven, Queens –– and took on the greatest traveling teams of the day, such as the Kansas City Monarchs and House of David clubs, and competed against other New York teams in the Metropolitan Baseball League.
- Made in the USA
- Independent League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1933 by the Brooklyn Bushwicks
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Orange on navy felt "Bushwick" lettering on front
- Navy, white and orange trim
- Orange on navy felt #1 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: BSH33H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.