Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: One of the most famous semi-pro clubs in Brooklyn, the Bay Parkways played their home games at Erasmus Field, at McDonald Avenue and Avenue M, and still the home athletic field of Erasmus Hall High School. On October 13, 1935, Babe Ruth suited up for the Bay Parkways in a road game against the Brooklyn Bushwicks at Dexter Park in what is believed to be possibly the Babe's last professional game. Ruth went 1-4 with a home run.
- Made in the USA
- Metropolitan Baseball League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1935 by the Brooklyn Bay Parkways
- Authentic gray baseball flannel with sun collar and button front
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Red on navy blue felt lettering on front
- Red on navy blue felt #3 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: BBP35R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.