Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1927 Bisbee Bees ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray with royal pinstripe wool broadcloth, felt "B"
- Standard soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# BIS27C
League: Independent Team
History: The rough and tumble mining town of Bisbee, Arizona was a force for decades in minor league baseball. The Bees were independent in 1927, but joined the new Arizona State League the following season. The Warren Ballpark still stands today, making it the oldest minor league park still in use.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.