Low stock: 2 left
History: Representing the coastal town of Bellingham, Washington, on the Salish Sea, and named for the indigenous tribe of the area, the Chinooks played in the Western International League for two seasons in 1938 and 1939. In 1938, the Chinooks won the league title behind starting pitcher Bill Fleming, who led the league with 20 wins.
- Made in the USA
- Western International League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1938 by the Bellingham Chinooks
- Authentic travel gray baseball flannel
- 50% wool, 50% polyester
- Elbow sleeves
- Navy 1/4" trim on front and sleeves
- Navy wool felt "BELLINGHAM" on chest
- Navy wool felt #38 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: BEL38R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.