Low stock: 1 left
Description: An authentic Baltimore Orioles jacket from 1966. Black wool jacket with knit wool trim and felt lettering.
- Made in the USA
- Reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Baltimore Orioles in 1966
- American made black wool body and sleeves
- 100% American wool knit trim
- Felt lettering on chest and patch on sleeve
- Vintage pockets with leather trim
- Black quilted lining
- Button front
- Item#: BAL66J
History: Baltimore Orioles 1966 Authentic Jacket, in Black 100% American made Wool with Orange and Black knit collar, cuffs, and waist and Orange leather pocket welts. Orange Buttons and orange felt front lettering with patch on sleeve and interior embroidery.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.