Atlanta Crackers 1959 Road Jersey
History: Bob Uecker appeared in 26 games for the Crackers as a 24-year-old catcher in 1959. He would go on to play several years in the Major Leagues with the Milwaukee Braves, St. Louis Cardinals, and Philadelphia Phillies before becoming the longtime radio and television play-by-play man for the Milwaukee Brewers known for a unique sense of humor that earned him a role in the movie Major League.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1959 by the Atlanta Crackers
- Authentic Travel Gray wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim around the facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt "Atlanta" with tail and #7 on the front
- Red on navy felt #7 on the back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ATL59R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram