Atlanta Crackers 1939 Home Jersey
History: After winning the Southern Association in 1938, the Crackers lost the 1939 championship series in 7 games to the Nashville Vols. Atlanta's lineup was anchored by outfielder Johnny Rucker, who hit .346 for the '39 Crackers. While playing with the New York Giants in 1945, Rucker recorded a 17-game hitting streak, which stood as the franchise record until it was broken by Pablo Sandoval in 2012.
- Made in the USA
- Southern Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1939 by the Atlanta Crackers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim
- Zipper front
- "Atlanta Crackers" in a baseball patch on left chest
- 1939 Centennial patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #1 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: ATL39H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram