Artemisa 1943 Road Jersey
History: Some of the best baseball in Cuba in the middle of the last century was played in the National Amateur League. Artemisa is a small city near Havana in western Cuba.
- Made in the USA
- Cuban National Amateur League
- Authentic reproduction of the 1943 Artemisa Road Jersey
- Authentic travel gray with red pinstripe wool flannel
- Red trim on facing and sleeves
- Red and Cream felt lettering
- Red on white felt #20 on back
- Item #: ART43R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.