2XL - Cleveland Browns 1950 Authentic Jacket
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT & SAVE!
History: What would be a great name for a new football team? Despite his objections in 1946, Co-founder and first team head coach Paul Brown had his last name chosen. His namesake squad turned out to be Championship worthy for the Cleveland Browns inaugural season and then some as they won 5 straight AAFC Championships out of the gate, and 3 NFL titles under his helm. We'd be remiss to not mention the biggest, baddest Brown of all - Jim Brown. Arguably the best player in NFL history, Brown suited up for 9 years, netting 9 pro bowls, an NFL title, and the most rushing yards in NFL history upon his retirement. The Cleveland Browns are currently members of the AFC Northern Division and play their home games in First Energy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Made in the USA
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Cleveland Browns in 1950
- Brown cavalry twill body and sleeves
- Embroidered "Brownie" patch on left breast
- Vintage white wool felt "Browns" on back
- Quilted black satin lining
- Brown button front
- Item#: CLE50J