St. Louis Stars NLB Sandbag Fitted Ballcap
Description: Featuring brown and orange tones, the Sandbag Vintage Inspired fitted collection takes some of our favorite teams and their logos, and recontextualizes them to create fashion pieces that will shine in your wardrobe. The contemporary high crown structured fitted cap features raised embroidery front logo with embroidered side patch and rear league logo.
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered interlocking "SL" logo
- Standard brown visor with gray under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in tan
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Negro National League
History: The Stars were formed by former Hilldale club owner Ed Bolden in 1933. In their first year of league play, they topped the Chicago American Giants for the NNL pennant in a playoff series.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram