Hershey Sport Club 1956 Vintage Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1956 Hershey ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine orange wool broadcloth, purple felt "H"
- Purple wool standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HER56C
League: National Amateur League
History: Milton Hershey built his own sugar mill in Cuba in 1918 to supply his candy factory with sugar. However unlike many American businesses, who merely exploited the land and Cuba’s workers, Hershey built his own railroad and provided his workers with health care, schools, and leisure pursuits, including an excellent baseball team which played in the National Amateur League. Although the town was abandoned after the Revolution, you can still ride the electric Hershey railroad from Havana to Matanzas, 57 miles to the east.
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|