Homestead Grays Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1945 Homestead Grays ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "G" on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Black "GRAYS" embroidered lettering on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HGRFC
League: Negro National League
History: Grays cap worn in the mid 1940s when many home games were scheduled in Washington's Griffith Stadium. Homestead greats Josh Gibson and Buck Leonard wore this simple, but classic black wool hat.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram