Chicago American Giants Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1926 Chicago American Giants ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with cream felt interlocking "AG"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CAGFC
League: Negro National League
History: Rube Foster's American Giants wore a number of great uniform and cap designs. This is probably one of the rarest, a reverse pinstripe ballcap with sewn felt letters. We've only seen one photo of the team in this uniform.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram