Seattle Rainiers French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Red heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: SEAHS
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938 re-named them after his brewery and built the state of the art Sick's Stadium. The "Suds" responded by winning consecutive Pacific Coast League titles in 1939 1940 and 1941. Rogers Hornsby guided the Seattle Rainiers to another title in '51. In 1969, Sick's Stadium saw service as home of the ill-fated Seattle Pilots.