San Francisco Seals French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: SFSHS
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Scouts were skeptical of the bespectacled younger DiMaggio's potential, but he proved them all wrong by batting .361 for the Seals in 1939 and becoming the PCL's Most Valuable Player. His contract was purchased by the Red Sox the following season.