Hiroshima Carp French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Navy blue heavyweight 100% cotton
- Orange on cream felt lettering sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: HICHS
League: Japan Central League
History: Hiroshima established a professional baseball team as part of the city's reconstruction efforts after the atomic bomb devastation in 1945. The Carp ("Koi" in Japanese) were perennially underfunded, and were so poor that in 1953 they could only afford to issue one uniform per player. The Carp played in Hiroshima Municipal Stadium until 2008.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram