Hawaii Islanders French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Kelly green heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: HISHS
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Hawaiians were thrilled about the arrival of their first professional baseball team in 1961. The Islanders were affiliated with the Kansas City Athletics. Is this what gave Charlie Finley the idea for the A's new color scheme?
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram