Dublin Irish French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Green heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt team patch sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: DIRHS
League: Georgia State League
History: The Dublin, Georgia ballclub played up its Irish association on its letterhead with this great clover graphic. They were previously the Dublin Green Sox from 1949-1952, and changed their name to the Irish when they became a minor league affiliate to the Pittsburgh Pirates from 1953-1956.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram