Cordoba Cafeteros French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Brown heavyweight 100% cotton
- Brown on cream felt lettering sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: COCHS
League: Mexican League
History: The first recorded baseball game in Mexico too place in 1889. Interest in the game quickly grew after a visit by the White Sox in 1906. By 1946 Jorge Pasquel's dream to compete head-to-head with the American majors came true as he enticed several U.S. stars to jump their contracts to play Mexican professional baseball. The Cafeteros (Coffee Workers) are one of Mexico's earliest professional teams.