IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 9 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1956 USA National Team ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, royal blue visor, white felt "USA"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: USA56C
League: National Team
History: In 1956 Baseball was the "foreign" demonstration sport at the Melbourne Summer Games. The U.S. team, consisting of players from the Far East Command, played Australia in a 6-inning game at Melbourne Cricket Ground. The Americans won 11-5.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.