Pittsburgh Stogies 1914 Home Jersey
History: Pittsburgh's entry in the short-lived Federal League began the season known as the "Stogies" but changed their nickname to the "Rebels" when player-manager Rebel Oakes took over the club midway through the year.
- Made in the USA
- Federal League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1914 by the Pittsburgh Stogies
- Authentic white with navy pinstripe wool flannel
- Navy soutache trim. Two on facing one on each sleeve
- Old English navy felt P on left chest
- Red on navy felt diamond patch with Old English navy P on left sleeve
- Item #: PGH14H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.