Portland Beavers 1947 Authentic Jacket
History: The Portland Beavers played at Vaughn Street Park until 1955 after which they moved over to Multnomah Stadium. Usually in the league's second division, the 1936 club under manager Bill Sweeny rallied to win the Pacific Coast League title and the playoffs.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the 1947 team jacket worn by the Portland Beavers
- 100% wool body
- Leather sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Button front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: PTL47J
This is such a beautiful jacket and quality is A+
Site was easy to use, noce that I was able to take advantage of the sale. Great jacket, amazing quality, and looks perfect….