Seattle Rainiers 1951 Home Jersey
History: Emile Sick purchased the Seattle Indians in 1938, re-named them after his Rainier Brewery, and built state-of-the-art Sick's Stadium on Seattle's Rainier Avenue. The ‘51 "Suds" won the Pacific Coast League crown, led by manager Rogers Hornsby, who had been inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1942 after a decorated playing career primarily with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1951 by the Seattle Rainiers
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt Rainiers on front
- Golden Anniversary patch on left sleeve
- Red on navy felt #26 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SEA51H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram