San Francisco Seals 1944 Road Jersey
History: San Francisco joined the Coast League in 1903 and from that time until their departure in 1957 they were on of the league's most colorful franchises. The 1931 season saw the opening of magnificent Seals Stadium where the club remained until the end. Joe Dimaggio began his career with the Seals and had a 61-game hitting streak in 1933. The most beloved Seal was Lefty O'Doul who both played for and managed the club.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the Sacramento Solons 1942 Home jersey
- Authentic travel gray wool flannel
- Red white and blue lettering
- Stars and Stripes patch on left sleeve
- V for victory letter on right sleeve
- Felt #7 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SFS44R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram