San Francisco Seals 1939 Home Jersey
History: Scouts were skeptical of the bespectacled younger DiMaggio's potential, but he proved them all wrong by batting .361 for the Seals in 1939 and becoming the PCL's Most Valuable Player. His contract was purchased by the Red Sox the following season. Dom's #1 on back. Baseball Centennial patch on sleeve.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1939 by the San Francisco Seals
- Authentic white with navy pinstripes wool flannel
- Baseball Centennial patch on left sleeve
- Orange on navy felt lettering
- Felt #1 (Dom DiMaggio) on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SFS39H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram