Sacramento Solons 1946 Road Jersey
History: Sacramento - also known as the Senators or Sacts - represented California's capital city in the PCL from 1903 until 1960, when the club moved to Honolulu. The Solons returned to Sacramento in 1974 for a three-year stint. Sacramento returned for good to the PCL in 2000.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the Sacramento Solons
- Authentic grey wool flannel
- Navy trim in center of facing and on sleeves
- Navy felt lettering on front
- Button front
- All-America City patch on left sleeve
- Navy felt #17 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: SAC46R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram