Sacramento Solons 1945 Vintage Ballcap
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, white felt "S"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SAC45C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Sacramento - also known as the Senators or Sacts - represented California's capital city in the PCL from 1903 until 1960, when the club moved to Honolulu. The Solons returned to Sacramento in 1974 for a three-year stint. Sacramento returned for good to the PCL in 2000.