MADE TO ORDER Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The East Bay entry in the Pacific Coast League played in Oaks Park in Emeryville. The "Acorns" won flags in 1912, 1948 and 1950. Smead Jolley strolled right field for the Oakland Oaks in the 1930s. The great Lefty O'Doul managed the last Oaks club in 1955.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1955 by the Oakland Oaks
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Navy/red/navy trim on collar and sleeves
- Custom navy on red felt Oaks with tail on front with red felt #35
- Navy on red felt #35 on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: OAK55H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.