Oakland Oaks 1942 Home Jersey
History: We recently discovered color photos of Joe DiMaggio in this dazzling war-era Oaks uniform, complete with his #5 on the back. It is likely that the Bay Area native was doing some promotion for the team. A great addition to your PCL collection.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1942 by the Oakland Oaks
- Authentic white wool flannel with red wool flannel sleeves and zipper front
- Royal blue and white trim
- Triple-layered Oaks logo in red, white and blue felt on front
- Health patch on left sleeve
- Red on royal blue number 5 (Joe DiMaggio) on back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: OAK42H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram