Salt Lake Bees 1925 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1925 Salt Lake Bees ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine vintage white pinstriped wool broadcloth, black wool visor
- Embroidered bee emblem
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: SLB25C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: Tony Lazzeri smashed 60 homers for Salt lake in 1925. Teammate Lefty O'Doul led the league in hits. This wasn't enough to keep the club in salt lake City, however, and the Bees became the Hollywood Stars in 1926. Gorgeous embroidery on this cap!
|7 1/8||22 3/8"|
|7 1/4||22 3/4"|
|7 3/8||23 1/8"|
|7 1/2||23 1/2"|
|7 5/8||23 7/8"|
|7 7/8||24 1/4"|
A piece of history.
This is the first item I bought off of Ebbets and I am extremely impressed at the built quality and attention to detail. Ebbets now has another life long customer.
A well-made cap that brings me joy. I look forward to ordering from Ebbets again!