Description: Based on the original 1906 Portland Beavers Vintage Ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool broadcloth.
- Made in the USA
- Navy with white pinstripe wool with white felt "P"
- Short visor with green cotton under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with coton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: PTL06C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: After completing their first winning season since 1937, the ownership started referring to Portland's PCL club as the "Lucky Beavers". During World War II, a local radio station even raised money for a bomber that would be christened "The Lucky Beaver".
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.