Washington State University 1937 Home Jersey
History: Under the steady leadership of head coach Buck Bailey, the Washington State Cougars finished in first place in the Pacific Coast Conference Northern Division for the 1936 and 1938 seasons. Bailey coached at the school from 1927-1961, missing three years only to serve in the U.S. Navy during World War II. He finished his career with a lifetime record of 603-325-5 (.649).
- Made in the USA
- Collegiate Team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1937 by Washington State University
- Vintage white wool flannel
- "COUGARS" block in burgundy on gray on chest
- Burgundy on gray #9 on back
- Burgundy trim on sleeves and down front
- Burgundy sun collar
- Elbow sleeves
- Button front
- Item #: WSU37H
|SIZE||CHEST (pit to pit)||LENGTH|
WSU 1937 Home Jersey!
Rick loves his Jersey. Ebbets Field products are top quality and service is outstanding as well!
Gave as a gift
I gave this jersey as a Christmas gift. It was received with great enthusiasm. This jersey was well made and looks amazing.