IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1948 Oakland Oaks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, red wool visor, white on red felt "O"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: OAK48C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Oaks of 1948 were managed by Casey Stengel and had a young shortstop by the name of Billy Martin. Oakland won the PCL crown in '48.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.