Kansas City Monarchs Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro National League
History: The Monarchs appeared in the first "Colored World Series" in 1924, representing the Negro National League against the Hilldale club of the Eastern Colored League. No number on back (numbers were not worn at that time).
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram