Chicago American Giants Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Independent Negro Leagues Team
History: The American Giants were the most dominant team in African-American baseball in the independent era before the formation of the first Negro National League in 1920 (the league was founded by Chicago’s own owner/manager/pitcher Rube Foster).
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram